Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KARUNA22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Need US Universities offering MS IN Pharmacyaccepts onlyTOFEL
    Hi friends,
    I have finished my b.pharm in oct 2006.am interested to do MS in Pharmacy in US(fall 2007).I have joined consultancy also.but unfortunately my counsellors are not guide me properly.I have blocked date for toefl first in feb 24 2007 from the date one day before only icame to know for writing an exam too they need a passport.that time my passport was under processing so I couldn able to write the exam on time. I would have get my passport by mar 23 2007. SO I planned to take toefl exam by mar 24th.since the GRE pattern has been changed. So I couidn get dares for GRE this month.so am really in confusion. Please suggest me the US universities offering MS in Pharmacy require only toefl.And also kindly tell me the dead line for such universities (still open for fall2007). Please help me please.
    Elizabeth jose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Sir,
    I got rank 1437 in EEE in the 2007 GATE exam.Sir, will I get admission in NITs ?Where do I apply for it?What are the necessary steps that I should take?Kindly reply me soon...
    amitaawasthi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have done M.Sc. In Biotechnology from Banasthali Vidyapith (India). As a part of M.Sc. Degree I have did summer training from Central Drug Research Institute (C.D.R.I.) (India) an imminent institute of India. The topic of my work was “Biotransformation of steroid”. Where I learnt a part of novel drug discovery.

And as a part of M.Sc. Degree I did a project work in Banasthali. The topic of my project work was “Qualitative and quantitative estimation of Agaricus bisporus at different growth stages”. In which I have did different biochemical estimation.

Now I am pursuing Ph.D. (since-2005) from Banaras Hindu University an imminent university of India (www.bhu.ac.in). The topic of my research work is “Studies on Biotechnological aspects of production of phycobiliprotein” in which I have to design a Photo bioreactor. My some of experimental work is still left. My all education from B.Sc. Till Ph.D. is in English.

I am recently married on Februry-3rd (2007). My spouse is their in U.S.A. (New Jersey). I will be highly obliged if someone in U.S.A. university permit me to do rest of my experimental work in his kind assistance or guide me to continue my lab works in U.S.A. in accompany of my husband.

Thanking you,
    Amita Awasthi

Apr 19, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have done M.Sc. In Biotechnology from Banasthali Vidyapith (India). As a part of M.Sc. Degree I have did summer training from Central Drug Research Institute (C.D.R.I.) (India) an imminent institute of India. The topic of my work was “Biotransformation of steroid”. Where I learnt a part of novel drug discovery.

And as a part of M.Sc. Degree I did a project work in Banasthali. The topic of my project work was “Qualitative and quantitative estimation of Agaricus bisporus at different growth stages”. In which I have did different biochemical estimation.

Now I am pursuing Ph.D. (since-2005) from Banaras Hindu University an imminent university of India (www.bhu.ac.in). The topic of my research work is “Studies on Biotechnological aspects of production of phycobiliprotein” in which I have to design a Photo bioreactor. My some of experimental work is still left. My all education from B.Sc. Till Ph.D. is in English.

I am recently married on Februry-3rd (2007). My spouse is their in U.S.A. (New Jersey). I will be highly obliged if someone in U.S.A. university permit me to do rest of my experimental work in his kind assistance or guide me to continue my lab works in U.S.A. in accompany of my husband.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely
    Amita Awasthi

Apr 19, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I am recently married on Februry-3rd (2007). My spouse is their in U.S.A. (New Jersey). I will be highly obliged if someone from U.S.A. University permits me to do rest of my experimental work in his kind assistance or guide me to continue my lab works in U.S.A. in accompany of my husband.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely
    Amita Awasthi
    rsinghal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 06:35 AM
    For this you have to take GRE and TOEFL. No need to worry about scholorship since your spouse is thr you just need admit and that is not very difficult thing. So just take GRE and TOEFL and then apply in universities of your choice, that's it. Your profile is quite impressive so no need to worry.

I hope it will help you.

Bbye
    mohammad faisal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 04:58 AM
    :mad:
    Quote Originally Posted by KARUNA22
    hi friends,
    i have finished my b.pharm in oct 2006.am interested to do MS in Pharmacy in US(fall 2007).i have joined consultancy also.but unfortunately my counsellors are not guide me properly.i have blocked date for toefl first in feb 24 2007 from the date one day before only icame to know for writing an exam too they need a passport.that time my passport was under processing so i couldn able to write the exam on time. i would have get my passport by mar 23 2007. SO I planned to take toefl exam by mar 24th.since the GRE pattern has been changed. so i couidn get dares for GRE this month.so am really in confusion. please suggest me the US universities offering MS in Pharmacy require only toefl.And also kindly tell me the dead line for such universities (still open for fall2007). please help me please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the universities offering ms in abroad [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hi My name is rehman I am doing my b.tech in biotechnology I want to know what are the universities offering biotech in us and what are the best universities.please help me friends OK good bye.

View more questions Search