Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annalisas19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 01:02 AM
    My boyfriend keeps telling me he wants to get a divorce from his wife
    I have been seeing my boyfriend for almost 4 yrs .bt he's married to the mother of his kids & has been for 24 yrs . He keeps telling me he wants to get a divorce and has all the paper work to do so. But he keeps putting it off ? Why doe it seem like he doesn't want to go through with the divorce?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 18, 2013, 03:13 AM
    Maybe he is happy the way it is. Having you on the side and his wife too. If you let him keep coming back then he will do so until you say no. Then see what happens.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2013, 03:23 AM
    Tell him it's over. and move on.
    He is playing you, for sex, and with his wife, too.
    He has both worlds, you and his family. If you can keep living this way, then do nothing. If you are waiting for him to divorce his wife, it probably will never happen. You can find someone else. I do wish you the best.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 18, 2013, 03:29 AM
    He has no reason to get a divorce. He's got you! You sleep with him, you love him, he's got the dream existence. Not only that, but his wife will sock him for every penny he's got, especially if she stayed home to raise kids, and especially if any of them are still under 18. And third, his kids are probably old enough to speak their mind, and may have told him that they will have nothing to do with him if he divorces their mom.
    Time to end this...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My wife took the kids without telling me where she was going and left the state.? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife left our home in GA, with our 3 kids. She left yesterday, Sunday afternoon, without telling me where she was going. She called me after she left and told me she was headed out of state. Do I have to just let them go? Is this legal? How long can she legally stay away with our children? What...

Telling your child your getting a divorce [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 6 yr. old. My husband and I are considering divorce. I have NO IDEA how to tell my child this. She loves her father so much and is sad even if he is late coming home from work at night. If we divorce, she and I will be moving over 700 miles away to start over. We did agree that if this...

Will telling my wife I'm gay affect divorce/custody in SC? [ 4 Answers ]

I am seriously considering a divorce and want to tell my wife the real reason I want out. I am concerned that by telling her, it will affect the divorce and custody of our child in a negative way towards myself. We live in South Carolina and I can't find any information one way or the other. I...

Boyfriend getting divorce, filed dissolution but ex wife might be pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is getting divorced, him and his ex have already filed the dissolution papers and paid the filing fee, but we think she's pregnant. And there is a good possibility thatit's his. What should he do?

Can my x wife change my sons name without telling me [ 2 Answers ]

my x wife is going to change my son name,can she do this without telling me be fore hand

View more questions Search