Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbief Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2005, 03:20 PM
    "Sunshine" by Ridgway Knight
    I have an old print by Ridgway Knight named "Sunshine". It has beneath the print in small letters "Photogravure Goupil & Co". It is of a woman lying next to a baby in a field under an umbrella. In the background is a woman working in what appears to be a tobacco field. I cannot find ANY information on this print. Can anyone help?? Thank you, debbie
    missjersey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2005, 06:48 PM
    "Sunshine" is a re-do by unknown
    I believe you have a print by an "up and coming" artist who has taken some srtistic liberties and conbined the themes of Daniel Ridgway Knights " Noonday Repast" and "Ray of Sunshine".:confused: Is it possible that the printing company is D. Appleton & Co. And the description reads "from the painting by (Daniel) Ridgway Knight?

I would like to see the print is it possible to scan it and forward it via email? [email protected]

Regards,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

"ED" (Pronounced "Ayed") [ 4 Answers ]

Further comment re Morganite's comment in the initial discussion of the "ED":i.e., "The altar was built on Jordan's West Bank (some say on the East Bank)." I was reading an article recently that stated that archeologists searched for some time on the "East Bank" for the "ED" -- to no avail. ...

View more questions Search