Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Mar 17, 2013, 06:05 AM
    Best Way
    I am trying to get the cheapest deal possible as I have a package at the moment and not hardly using a landline phone. I use a computer on Broadband and watch television a lot. When I ask about packages they all say I have to have Broadband yes I understand this. Would it be cheaper for me to just get a laptop computer and have a Freeview t.v? Im confused about packages and exactly what Freeview is? You do not have to be on a Broadband to have this do you? Can you get all channels you want on a Freeview television, and how many channels exactly do you get? Surely Laptop and freeview television is the cheapest way to go instead of having a whole package with a company and hardly using my landline phone? Please be patient as I know yes I have asked questions before about my Television. Im trying to go the cheapest way here/. Advice please? Thank you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 17, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Dropping the phone might reduce your total bill by about $20/mo, because you lose the 'bundle' price when you don't have all 3, so the other 2 go up.
    There are several free TV sites to watch on your computer, or through an HDMI cable attached to your TV, if you have an HD TV. (You still need to pay for internet of course). You won't get all the channels. It's your job to see what you get, where you live, from each company.
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Mar 19, 2013, 05:36 AM
    Thank you. Yes I'm going to have to research other companies.

]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search