Ask
    godivp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Explanation of Efficiency
    Explain the problem of Efficiency in the management of Public Enterprise
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 05:53 AM
    How are you defining "efficiency"? Are efficiency and productivity being measured as one or is productivity a tool in deciding just how efficient the workplace and the workers are? How is time being managed by the employees? What are their work stations like? How do the managers/supervisors relate to their employees? How are goals and objectives being set and met?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

C++ basics, need clear explanation of... [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone give a very clear and concise explanation of a very basic example program in C++ with showing passing variables by value and by reference. I need to know exactly how to declare the function. How to define the function? And how to call the function? The part I need...

Efficiency [ 3 Answers ]

1. A 100w light bulb produces 8w of light What happens to the other 92w?

Seeking Explanation [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently in grade twelve at high school. In grade eleven, I met this girl. We became excellent friends until the summer began, at which point we fell in love. We were "meant for eachother"... and definently still are. I had the greatest summer of my life with this girl. Anyway, school started...

Explanation Anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, Here goes... I'm going to tell a story, and see if anyone can explain it to me. I have this memory. I was in my parents car, my father was driving, and I was iin my mother's lap in the passenger seat. I was apparently too small to comprehend 'all' of their conversation, but I got some of it....

View more questions Search