Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aestalker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 03:58 PM
    Late 80's early 90's children's show with a puppet and a man
    I am trying to remember the name of a show that I use to watch in the early 90's. It had a puppet in it he was green a reptile of some sort I think and he wore a red shirt or maybe red sneakers. He lived in a tree house in the jungle or maybe forest. There was also a man in the show. They were the main characters. Others shows on at this time were Dumbo Circus and Under the Umbrella Tree. Can anyone help me?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

May 6, 2013, 06:10 AM
    Fred Penner's Place? That's the only one I can come up with for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early morning puppet cartoon show 80s [ 0 Answers ]

It had lots of small pink mice from outer space on very early in morning channel two I think similar to wombles etc

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

Children's TV Show, Cartoon Network, late 80's-early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of a show I watched when I was a kid, probably on Cartoon Network, during the late 80's-early 90's. The show had a real set with a boy who talked to a boxy-shaped robot, but also had extended animated parts where characters from all different animated...

Children's Puppet TV Show [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter used to watch a TV show with puppetlike animals. One was a rabbit with an english accent (female) and there was another one named Billy. It almost looked like a mother goose feeling... Possibly a tree house. I am in New Jersey and have cablevision, it was on channel 21 early in the...

Name of a Children's show.late 70's/early 80's? [ 6 Answers ]

This is going to be a very vague description of a small part of an animated children's TV movie/series of sorts (I can't even remember if it was a movie or just a cartoon short). I remember watching this sometime in the early 80's... '83 or '84 probably, on regular old TV: no cable. All I can...

View more questions Search