Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scuro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 01:08 PM
    What is the music video where one girl kills various guys and stitches them together?
    There was a music video I saw of a girl killing several guys, then at the end she stitches various body parts together and walks off with the "zombie guy".

Check out some similar questions!

Music video with 3 guys walking down a street. [ 2 Answers ]

This music video came out early this year(2012). It had three guys walking down a street the whole video. The center one had on a Satan costume. The guy to his left, as well as the guy to the right, had on angel costumes. Near the end of the music video, they started fighting each other but kept...

Looking for a music video where this guys enters a party with jugs of colored drinks [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for this music video where this guys enters a party with jugs of colored drinks that look like paint. All the people drink it and are dancing and stuff. I think it was electro?

Music video where the girl spends a night at a guys room and goes to a club again [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so the music is pretty recent one and the music video starts in a guy's bedroom where a girl I think red/brown hair (in her 20s) gets up from the bed and goes outside and washes her face in the lake / park? And wanders around the city. At night she goes to the club again and kisses some other...

Saw a krazy music video where girl was being chased with guys wearing gas masks [ 0 Answers ]

Possibly filmed in india,just want to know name of song.

Music video with guys sitting in chairs? [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a music video and all I remember is that they were in a basement looking place sitting in chairs but they would get up. I think it was like a rock song about them being crazy. There group did another song where it was on a submerine or boat don't know if this helps.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.