Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EBrodsky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Shower Door Replacement Parts
    I have a glass shower door made by I believe keystone that is about 7 years old.
    We removed the door and now when replacing it the front is in but the back door is in at the top but hanging loose at the bottom. What guide do we need to keep it in the track.

Check out some similar questions!

1966 American Standard shower faucet replacement parts [ 2 Answers ]

Have a shower faucet (American Standard) in house built in 1966. Hot and cold water do not mix properly. Trying to find parts or replacement as a new fixture would require replumbing the pipes. Any ideas?

Cw shower door parts [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy the CW® Rotary Gear Hinge Assembly as show in the link below (part # 1, with out the glass)? I have a similar assembly, but the glass keeps coming out of the hinge. My showere assembly is old and the worn and the hings looks like a good replacement. ...

Looking for Standard shower valve replacement parts [ 9 Answers ]

I have a vintage single-handle Standard shower valve that is leaking. The plumber tells me that Standard was very high-end in its day, and there aren't any replacement parts available. The house was built in 1929, and I still have the pedestal sink, tub and toilet. If I can't find the repair...

Replacement parts for old shower door mounts [ 1 Answers ]

I need the wheel fixture that mounts the shower doors. They are at least 10 years old. The part is about 3-4 inches long with a wheel at one end the other end is inserted in the door frame then fastened in place through the side of the door with a "headless" screw by an Allen wrench. HELP!! I...

Fiberglass shower door replacement [ 2 Answers ]

We have an older fiberglass shower unit and I would like to change the sliding glass door unit. Can the door unit be removed and a traditional shower curtain replace it? I understanding I would have to plug the holes from the mounting screws. If the traditional shower curtain and rod will work,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.