Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heatman432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 12:55 AM
    Need help finding out film
    I need to know the name of this film. I saw it when I was a kid and only remember a few things but I remember some scenes.

Its an animated film possibly before 2000.

It starts with a mother (Fairy or Butterfly) leaving after telling her children to stay in the nest and not go near the ants.

Then a meteor falls out of the sky and lands in the ant hill. Its glowing and one of the ants stabs it with its spear and then leaves. It shape shifts into the ant and attacks the others.

And last thing I remember is the thing taking the form of the mother to attack the children.

Anyone that can tell me the name thank you.
    ComputerExpert1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Is it called A Bug's Life?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a Film [ 1 Answers ]

It was on the channel World Movies and it was all in French language (or at least very close to French). The plot was about a beautiful girl who was teasing this boy who was fixated by her. I never got to finish it and I can't find it anywhere. Please help Thanks

I need help finding a film [ 3 Answers ]

This is in regards to a film I saw a while back.. It's about a small community of people who only live by them self and have no contact with the outside world. Well that's what they have told there off spring they have built a wall around the land they live on and have told others there is no other...

Finding the name of film? [ 1 Answers ]

Two sisters where left with there parents friends and one of the sisters where tortured and raped and was locked in basement

Finding a film [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone can help me I wnted to get the title of a old movie that I can't remember it was about a man who had something wrong with his brain and the doctors couldn't fix it so they shrank a ship to miniture size and shrank some people the same sze so that they could go...

View more questions Search