Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    presdeplage Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 10:47 PM
    She is changing into many careers throughout the video
    It is a female singer from the 90s or early 2000s. I can't remember the lyrics but remember the music video. Throughout the video she is playing different characters or changing careers. Like one scene she is a lawyer and the next a cheerleader flirting with someone. The is either about her wanting to be everything or she can be anything. But throughout the video she kind of looks upset and lost within each character. It's a upbeat song too.
    ComputerExpert1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2013, 05:58 AM
    Are you talking about Britney Spears- When I grow up?
    presdeplage Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 04:21 PM
    It is no one that is still famous. She only had that one hit song :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female music video with her going around the block and changing background [ 1 Answers ]

Female music video with her going around the block and changing background

Changing Careers [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting ready to start my fifth year of teaching. However, I do not enjoy teaching. I actually work on a great team and in a great school. As hard as I have tried, I just do not like teaching. I work all the time and stress over my job constantly. I try to take a step back and relax, but...

Changing careers at age 48 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I really need advice. I am 48, been on current job for 28 years. I am almost ready to finish getting bachelors degree and anticipating starting new career. Problems: large credit card balances and 2nd mortgage and student loans. Ran up putting self and helping 2 sons go to college. Want...

Losing job, Changing Careers, going back to school, cashing 401K [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Due to corporate downsizing, I will likely not have a job much past the first of the year and I don't expect any severence out of the deal either. I have been an exemplary employee for 7 years, but I know when the game is over. So, because of a large and cumbersome non-compete contract I...

Changing video clip to mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Way back when DOS was a system we could change file extensions at wiil. Not any more. Would like to know how I can change a video clip to an MP3 using Windows XP.

View more questions Search