Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:47 AM
    Travel with warrants
    A long time ago I had some legal problems.over 10 years ago.I might have some warrants for misdemeanor bounced checks and child support contempt.

I am cleaning up my life now and have a great job offer in Europe.I wonder

1.I was given a passport last year.Does that mean it is OK for me to travel without getting arrested?

2. How can I find out if there are any warrants out?Can a attorney find out from the fbi database?

Thank You
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 20, 2007, 03:46 AM
    I think that if there were any 'smudges' on your record they would not have issued you a passport.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Actually yes you can get a passport with misdemeanor things showing up, you may want to consider going to canada or mexico and flying out of there to go to Europe. And when you are at the great new job , pay back the people you owe in the US to clear up your issues

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel between us and france [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know the law on a french citizen visiting the us (for 3 months) then returning to France. How long before he can return to the US? And what is the best option for him to be able to travel freely to both countries? Is it a visa and how does one go about obtaining one... ...

Travel Insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to buy travel insurance for my upcoming honeymoon, because my fiancee's mother is in the hospital. She is not in imminent danger of dying. 1) If she were to die (God forbid), before or during our honeymoon (just to be clear, my mother-in-law will not be along for the trip), would...

Are warrants issued listed online? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know if a warrant is being issued for me in franklin co. cols,Ohio? How do I find out about this?:confused:

Warrants? [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Find Out If I Got Em?? And if I'm 17 when do they go away if I do have them??

View more questions Search