Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randallrussell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Washer backs up into laundry sing
    My washer backs up into my laundry tub when it empties why! How do I fix?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 15, 2013, 02:15 PM
    You have a blockage downstream from your laundry tub, The solution would be to snake the line from the washer roof vent, Put out enough snake to reach the base and 16 feet more. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer backs up into sink [ 3 Answers ]

When my washing machine drains it backs up into the kitchen sink. We have been on top of the house and snaked. There are no other drain problems in the house. Any suggestions?

Laundry room backs up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laundry room on the end of the house with old pipes, When we rinse clothes it backs up/ What will help

Laundry drain pipe backs up [ 3 Answers ]

In our basement we have a small laundry closet with our washer and dryer. The washer has a 2"pipe that the rinse water drains into. The "rinse pipe" stands about 48" high. It then connects by a "J" to a 2" horizontal pipe. From the "rinse pipe" the drain travels horizontal about 30" off the floor...

Slow laundry drain backs up now that I do dishes in the sink [ 1 Answers ]

My laundry drains to a grey-water field and I've had no problems with it for several years. Doing a kitchen remodel now and need to wash my dishes in the laundry room sink. Now my washing machine (which shares a line with the sink) overflows every time. I have had it snaked, vented, throw enzymes...

Washer backs up [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, First let me say that I am a complete novice to plumbing, I have just bought my first house and am trying to save money by fixing as many things myself that I can. My problem is that anytime the washer drains it overflows the drain pipe, even just running a garden hose in the pipe...

View more questions Search