Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bouncerhill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 12:04 PM
    I need help finding a movie title?
    All I Remember Is A Woman Gets A Cigarette put out in her eye and gets killed and brought back To Life by scientists then she takes revenge I think and if she doesn't go back to the scientists her body starts to die.It Might Have Been A 90's Movie And It Was An Action Movie.And the Woman Wore A Mask Kind of Like bane's From dark knight rises.
    ComputerExpert1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2013, 02:02 PM
    The movie that you are talking about is called the Demolitionist . Movie was released in 1995

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Need help finding movie title [ 0 Answers ]

It's a zombie/disease movie where people get stuck in a building, by the end only one guy is still alive and manages to get out through some kind of air vent .finnaly outside he is surprised by some kind of alien technology and gets killed by it. It's a fairly old movie from the 80 90s I don't...

Help finding a movie title? [ 2 Answers ]

I believe that it's English. An elderly woman husband dies and the house in which they live is saddled with debt for which she has no means to pay. She has quite the green thumb and teams up with a friend to grow marijuna to raise money to pay the mortgage. Any idea?

Finding the title of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I watch a film in the 90s about some kids in the desert, they were being terorised by a man driving a black pickup and he killed them by tieing them to trees and pulling there limbs off can any one help?

View more questions Search