Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 10:57 AM
    Hair solution!
    What's better for your hair, coconut oil, virgin oil, or olive oil and why?
    Rehmaan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Each has its own properties & all are good for the hair. Use each individually and see which suits u the best.
    Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is great for preventing dandruff, promoting hair growth, moisturizing, strengthening hair, thickening hair, and preventing damage.

Olive oil- is great for moisturizing, deep conditioning, improving hair strength, eliminating dandruff, and also has powerful antioxidants that can help fight hair loss.

Virgin oil- is rich in high levels of mono-unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant, which is good for hair growth.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2013, 02:57 AM
    Coconut oil and also mustard oil. Mustard oil also very good. Olive oil should be used once in while but coconut oil can be used regularly. You can mix 1 tablespoon almond oil with coconut oil.
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 11:03 AM
    Thanks guys! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

Solution for hair care [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows of any kind of pills or food that will help your hair grow strong and healthy and thick.I am in good shape and just recently got a complete haelth check up done and everythnig is normal so I do not understand why my hair so weak and brittel.What is my body...

Bleached burnt frizzed out hair solution [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dying my daughters hair for a while. This time we have the underneath black th top was bleached white and the ends are blue. It changed it feels like a brillo pad its frizzy and dead looking. Help what can I do to bring it back? We can't even get a comb in it. Any solutions that don't...

Does Anyone Have The Best Solution For Curling Hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I Can Successfully Curl my hair.. with Ltres of hairspray! But I need a good product that curls and holds any type of hair! Help me! Got Any good ideas?

Solution For Dry Breaking Hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Lately I have noticed that my hair is dryer and every time I wash my hair and comb it, there is a lot of hair on the comb. This happens every time I brush or comb my hair in the morning and at night. I noticed my hair is uneven from breaking. I need a really good shampoo and conditioner,...

View more questions Search