Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2013, 02:51 AM
    TV Mini-series of 80's/90's or 2000's
    Hello!

I am looking for the title of a TV mini-series 80's/90's or 2000's (4 episodes?) It is a saga american. The story takes place over several generations during the 50's, 60's and 80's.

The story begins with a young woman who decides to marry a man older than her. She believes that this is love. The man is rich. They have 5 children including twins (1 boy and 1 girl)... Her husband, already old, had a heart attack in the garden of their property (a large colonial style house) as a result it will be in a wheelchair, twins who ten years at the time, rushed to him...

It is a drama series, the mother regrets having married this man so old, when she was so young... His daughter, grown up also wants to marry a man older than her. His mother tries to dissuade him. There were other tragedies in the family, the death of her husband, her son...

Sorry, I can not remember the name of this family or actors!
    Thank you for your help!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2013, 10:30 AM
    Resolved: Act Of Will (1989) by Don Sharp with Victoria Tenant

'Act of Will' focuses on three generations of women in a proud, indomitable family...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a mini series from the 1990s [ 3 Answers ]

So I saw this show with my mother when I was little (like 1996 or 97) I'm pretty sure it was a 2-part TV film or movie. It was set on an island and may have had "tribal" or "island" in the title. The part I can remember is a small group of people running and one of the men falls into a pit with...

Mini-Series from 70's /80's (?) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am looking for a historical adventure series from 70's /80's (?) released in France in 1981 under the title 'Fantome rebelle'. Synopsis: In England in the 17th century (or 18th) a rider on a black horse (style Jack O'Lantern) with a pumpkin on his head... an artisan (a blacksmith or a...

Earthquake mini series [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a mini series I think in the early 1990's about a major earthquake... I can't remember any cast members or those details all I remember is it revolved around the major fault lines and I believe that at the end part of california(?) just falls off into the sea. Does anyone know what this show...

Mini series & TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have two shows that I can't remember the name of. 1. mini series on abc 80's-90's teenagers pilot a ship from earth to find a new planet and I think colonize, they end up uncovering a rebellion. May have been made by Disney. 2. 80's. A family take a tour of a pyramid and gets left inside in...

View more questions Search