Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colette56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 06:00 PM
    Need supports to hold open offset umbrella
    Three of the supports that hold the umbrella out/open broke in half during a wind storm. Can they be fixed and where should I look for parts? I bought this specifically to go over my 300 gallon turtle pond to help control algae and only used it last summer.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 06:18 AM
    Why don't you inquire where you bought the umbrella? You don't mention the make of the umbrella. A Google search of the maker would probably help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a replacement canopy for my offset butterfly umbrella. Does anyone know [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a replacemnt canopy for my off set butterfly umbrella. Mine is sun rotted and needs to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can order one from?

How to Repair Broken Offset Umbrella [ 18 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 10' offset umbrella about a month ago. It is perfect for use on my small patio. Some neighbors just relieved me of two folding chairs from the patio and took the liberty to break my nice new umbrella! The rope mechanism is broken. I am a single lady and do not know...

Repair offset umbrella [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a website that has the part names for offset umbrellas. I would like to ask the question properly but don't know the names of the parts. I want to call them main spokes and secondary arms for our offset umbrella. First the secondary arm fell out of the center bottom circle. While my...

Broken crank on offset umbrella [ 0 Answers ]

We recently bought a used offset umbrella. It kept falling over and the crank broke off. How can we convert it from offset to a regular umbrella that fits through the hole in the table?

Southern patio offset umbrella website [ 1 Answers ]

We have an umbrella with a stand that has a round bladder that needs to be replaced. We have had it for two seasons (winter in AZ) and it has a leak. Do you have replacements?

View more questions Search