Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vishalbindaas12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 02:46 AM
    Help for diagnosis of condition
    Sir,
    I have developed recently a condition where in certain instances I have noticed blood stains on my shirt resulting from blood from belly button. I deliberately eat less but have good stamina and strength. I have been experiencing abdominal pain sometimes in the past two weeks and discomfort in the belly button for the past one month. Kindly advise.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2013, 03:12 AM
    Please go to the ER and get checked, since bleeding there is not normal and this well could be very serious.

Has nothing to do with being fat or being fit, 300 lb men do not bleed from belly button
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 14, 2013, 04:16 AM
    There is a rare condition (2% of population, mostly male) called Meckel's diverticulum that I would ask about. Bleeding is usually rectal, but pain is often at the umbilicus (belly button).
    It definitely needs medical attention, no matter what it turns out to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A(n) _______ structure tests a condition and then takes one path if the condition [ 1 Answers ]

A) IF-THEN statement B) single alternative decision C) dual alternative decision D) sequence

I need a diagnosis quick! [ 2 Answers ]

Vaginal discharge, extreme pelvic pain, slight bleeding, pressure in uterus... Any ideas?

What might be the doctor's diagnosis, and how the condition be treated? [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has been compaining of severe abdominal pain, vaginal discharge, and low grade fever. She claims that she does not have a sexually transmitted disease, although the symptoms sounds positive .what might be the doctor's diagnosis, and how the condition be treated?

Diagnosis - diabetes [ 21 Answers ]

11352 Hi everyone, My baby girl ( age 8) just was diagnosed with diabetes. I am worried, sick and heartbroken for my baby girl. My husband and I just noticed that she was drinking a lot more water, and losing a little weight, She is a Maltese and was 10 pounds and now is 7.

View more questions Search