Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkblood 1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 01:57 PM
    I have a pitbull puppy and she pees on her safe at night
    What makes a 11 week old puppy pee's on her safe at night when she sleeps...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2013, 01:59 PM
    I don't know what "she pees on her safe" means - are you saying she's urinating without waking up? Are you saying she can't wait until morning to go outside?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 04:28 PM
    She pees on her safe? You put her in a safe? I don't understand what a safe is to you. Is it a crate, the couch, a rug, her fur? A safe is a container that you put precious documents or money into. It's air tight, and has a lock. It's no place for a dog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog pees in house just at night [ 1 Answers ]

Our female whippet is almost one and a half. She is out side most of the day whilst we at work. She loves her bed and blanket and sleeps in the laundry at night since she was a pup. For a good year almost she hasn't weed in there during night as we always make sure we watch her do one outside...

My litter trained cat pees on my husband one a night. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two young sisters they are the best kittens and we love them very very much. They are litter trained and fit perfectly into our little family. However, about 30 min before my husband has to get up for work Artemisia or ("Misha" for short) pees on my husbands feet. Which is around 5:00am. ...

Dog pees in crate at night [ 5 Answers ]

I recently changed my dogs food from Precise Senicare to Merrick Grammys pot pie, I switched because I read the ratings at Dog Food Reviews - Main Index - Powered by ReviewPost And wanted her to be on a top rated food. She loves the new food, except since she has been on it she pees in her crate...

3 yr old sml dog pees on carpet at night [ 1 Answers ]

Help! We rescued a 2 yr old llasa mix 2 years ago - went from everything on the carpet (always hiding in the far reaches of the house) through crate training and now we are still having pee on carpet when we are all asleep at night - even though she potties outside in a specific area all day...

Puppy pees maybe a little too much? [ 1 Answers ]

Callie is 11 weeks old now. She has been doing very good with her potty training. She knows where she's supposed to do her business and loves the praise she gets for doing it. Whenever I take her outside she normally pees like 3 times in probably 3 minutes while she's out there. And when I am...

View more questions Search