Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justagurl:) Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Im Freaking Out I Need Answers
    I have been wide eyed and awake because I hear a mouse in my dresser.. Its eating my papers and pictures and I am about to flip! How can I get rid of it..! Imsooo scrad nad my dad and brother just told me to go back to sleep.. BUT I CANT>> AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    nancy rocks Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justagurl:)
    I have been wide eyed and awake because I hear a mouse in my dresser.. Its eating my papers and pictures and I am about to flip! How can i get rid of it....???!!! Imsooo scrad nad my dad and brother just told me to go back to sleep.. BUT I CANT>> AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    Put a trap with cheese on it.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Mice don't really like cheese, you'll do better with some peanut butter or biscuit(cookie) or something.

Put a few traps at the exit to where you hear the scratching. Hopefully he'll find it.

You can get some very humane traps nowadays that allow you to release him outside once you've got him.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 20, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Oh, yes peanut butter works VERY well. But now that Easter is here, my husband learned last year when we had an infestation of mice that they LOVE pieces of marshmallow peeps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant or just freaking myself out? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period on January 6th and ended about 5 days later it was normal, then about 5 days after that I started spotting and I was having unprotected sex 3 times before this happened... what does it mean? And I took a pregnancy test and it was positive then the next day I took another one...

Any help please... freaking out! [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone any idea what it could be Saturday I started having this weird feeling in my private parts.. Well illtry to explain it.. When I go pee…after I'm done…it feels like I still need to pee…like I have been holding it for hours you know that burning type feeling? Well I know a tract...

Boyfriend for over 3 yrs is freaking help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Kayla. I have been dating my BF for a little over 3 yrs and 2 months. He goes through these phases where he stops calling as much and he stops wanting to go out together and things like that. These times usually pass and then he goes back to the person I fell in love with. He calls...

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search