Quantifying Reactions!
    Consider this reaction:
    4NH3 + 5O2 4NO + 6H2O
    If you start with 5.5 moles of NH3 and 8 moles of O2, then:

How many moles of NO can be formed?

How many moles of H2O can be formed?

Check out some similar questions!

Reactions [ 21 Answers ]

I haven't dated in a long while (relationships just "happened" more spontaneously previously ), so I feel a bit rusty. Colleague at work introduced me to his girlfriend's single friend. We started emailing & then texting. Arranged to meet up for a drink. Both had stuff on prior to Christmas, so...

Quantifying reactions! [ 1 Answers ]

I know that answering these problems has to do with the use of ratios, but I honestly cannot understand how to solve them! Here is an example: Consider this reaction: 4NH3 + 5O2 4NO + 6H2O If you start with 1.5 moles of NH3 and 3 moles of O2, then: How many moles of NO can be formed? ...

Reactions [ 1 Answers ]

Are these substitution or addition reactions? How can you tell and determine this? What are the products? Trichloromethane + chlorine --> Propene + bromine --> Ethylene + hydrogen iodide --> Ethane + chlorine -->

Reactions [ 1 Answers ]

What are the balanced chemical reactions and types of reactions for these: Carbon monoxide and iron(III) oxide react to produce iron and carbon dioxide. Aluminum and copper(II) sulphate react to produce copper and aluminum sulphate. Iron(III) nitrate and lithium hydroxide react to produce...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.