Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    01byrrya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 02:57 PM
    riddle solver
    You see a £97 top. You borrow £50 form your Mum and £50 from your dad. =£100
    You buy the top and get £3 change.
    You decide to give £1 to your mum and £1 to your dad.
    You now owe your mum £49 and your dad £49
    49+49=£98
    £98+£1 = £99
    where's the other pound?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 02:58 PM
    You have it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle solver [ 1 Answers ]

I am seen in water If seen in the sky, I am in the rainbow A jay's feather, And lapis lazuli

Riddle solver [ 0 Answers ]

Here the riddle: A sound you may hear every day, you might see it first if listed that way. At an early age is when it will start, throughout a lifetime you may never part. For almost half, there could be a change around this great world there is quite a range. Fathers and husbands have started...

Riddle solver [ 3 Answers ]

three boys contributed 30 to buy a ball. After paying for the ball the storekeeper realised the cost of the ball was 25so send the store boy with 5 to be given to the boys. The store boy took 2 and gave the boys 3 That means_mean each boy contributed 9 for the ball times 3 equals equals To be...

RIddle Solver [ 1 Answers ]

Ready? First person to answer this riddle correctly wins: I’m usually an action, or state of being Except when I’m altered To a person, place, or thing By the nice sound of ‘ing’. What am I?

Riddle Solver? [ 3 Answers ]

A river surrounds me dark nights inside me I keep outsiders out and insiders in what am I

View more questions Search