Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittany2244 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 02:11 PM
    10 days late and 13
    Im 13 and I might be pregnant I had sex about 3 to 4 weeks ago before my period I should have gotten it already I'm never late but now I'm 10 days late I haven't been feeling myself but today I feel fine I took a test a few days ago it came up negative what should I do? Do you think I am pregnant
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 02:24 PM
    13 mmmhummm won't read you the riot act. Take another one with first morning urine. Have to ask though, why are you having sex at 13? You must have just started menstruating, couldn't you have waited?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 02:27 PM
    It's likely too early to test. You should wait until you're at least 2 weeks (14 days) late before testing, and then test using first morning urine. If that test is negative, wait until your next period. If you miss it, test again or get a blood test done at the doctors.

I won't say anything about your age, it would upset me too much. I actually had a friend in school that got pregnant at 13. Not a good idea.

Any time you have sex, even if you use protection, pregnancy is possible. If you're not ready to be a mom (and no 13 year old is ready for that) than you really shouldn't be having sex.

Good luck.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2013, 03:05 PM
    I think you need to talk to your parents. They will be upset but that's part of parenting and you are way over your head here. You need their help both in determining whether you are pregnant, and also to figure out why you were wiling to get into a sexual relationship so young.

You really aren't even old enough to go on a date in my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

View more questions Search