Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 03:11 AM
    Latex allergy
    Me and my girlfriend had sex before christmas with condoms from poundland the next day my penis swelled up we looked it up on internet and I found out I'm alleric to latex I didn't come out in spots or anything but I went to the sexual health clinic and they tld me I had herpes, a few week later they phoned me back up and said I have type 2 herpes even though I didn't have any herpes reacton. The other day I had a bath with olbas oil bath relaxer and I came out in spots on my penis
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 12, 2013, 03:36 AM
    Time to go to your own medical practitioner for a full work up.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2013, 06:13 AM
    I agree with your other answer about going to your own doctor, or find a doctor. You really need to have this checked out. I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Latex enamel [ 1 Answers ]

What is latex enamel? I know that latex paint is water-based and enamel is varnish or lacquer plus pigment or paint. So is latex enamel considered to be water-based? Cleans up and thins with what?

Enamel Over Latex? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I paint oil based enamel paint over latex?

LaTex [ 3 Answers ]

Just a thought, but LaTex would really be nice in this forum. I wonder if there's anyway to get the 'powers-that-be' to implement it. Does anyone agree?

View more questions Search