Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tami2013 View Post
    I'm not saying she is lying that is what she says when I ask her about it she says there is no way she ain't a lier is what she says
    Then she must know there was no chance that your sister's father is not your father. Please let us know when you find out.
    tami2013 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Then she must know there was no chance that your sister's father is not your father. Please let us know when you find out.
    I will and I will even try to look into this brad Johnson also and let every one know what I find out
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Sorry to disagree with everyone but it is possible to find him, even with a common name.

And, yes, I'm an investigator with access to records which might help.

Did he live in Wisconsin during the year you were conceived and born?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2013, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Sorry to disagree with everyone but it is possible to find him, even with a common name.
    I wonder if that is his real name. Maybe I am too suspicious.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2013, 11:14 AM
    If the question is whether Brad Johnson can be located the answer is, yes, probably. Whether he's the father, whether the mother is lying, whether the sister is "blood," those are questions only the mother and DNA testing (and possibly Brad Johnson) can answer.

I answered the question as originally posted, and I do realize it spun off from there, much of it having little to do with the "missing persons" board. Perhaps some of that should be split off onto another thread.

As far as why do women lie to children about the ID of their father, I don't know. I realize there are lots and lots of reasons ranging from embarrassment to just plain not knowing, but, again, that is not what I addressed.

If the question is finding someone named Brad Johnson the answer is, yes, it's possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's time my 15 year old daughter met her bio dad [ 4 Answers ]

It's time for my 15 year old to meet her bio dad. She has never known him and he has never seen her. I do not want to go into what all transpired 16 years ago, except to say that both of us were not very nice people when we drank alcohol. Daughter is having some behavioral problems currently. ...

How do I find my family I never met? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for my family my father is raymon Quinones and I'm looking for Quinones relitives and I'm am also looking for waldone relitives my grandmothers maiden name is Jessica waldone she married into the Ocasio family after her late husband Riner

I never met my dad [ 11 Answers ]

Yea hi my name is roman victor flroes and I am looking for my father I just turned eighteen about a month ago and I'm going on about 6 years trying to find him... my mom won't tell me she's really not educated she was raised in mex and doesn't understand certain things... but yea I know he was in...

How do I find grand mother I've never met? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for Odessa Reed, my grandmother. She was 15 when my father was born. She was raised in Yazoo MS, Reed may or may not be her last name now, but her last known address was somewhere in New Orleans, LA. She would be about 87 now, and I pray I find her, set eyes on her before she passes....

View more questions Search