Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amit0801 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 09:43 AM
    What is the remedy to overcome from long time constipation ?
    Dear doctor, I am staying at ahmedabad since 1 year and I am facing this problem during summer hot days... now I'm facing this problem of constipation and gas problem in stomach. Everyday I have to go minimum 2 times to toilet to empty bowels.. still some time it feeling embrassing when butt is smelling in hot days.. please suggest soon as possible its very embrassing thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 11, 2013, 10:40 AM
    I don't understand how constipation goes with moving your bowels 2+ times a day? Do you mean that not much comes out, in tiny hard pellets? That would be a sign of not enough fluid in your diet, and too much processed foods without fiber. You are probably losing 2 quarts or liters of moisture through your skin a day!
    As for gas, take anti-acids you can get in any drugstore, or drink 2 oz of vinegar after each meal.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Take ajwain after each meal. Take one spoon of erand oil once in month, Sunday which will clear your stomach. Drink at least 2 glass of waters in the morning empty stomach. Avoid coffee and milk. Drink masala teas or green tea. Eat cabbage and vegetables. Drink plenty of water each day. Sugercane juice without ice will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Constipation remedy for a six-week-old chihuahua puppy? [ 2 Answers ]

We have waited for the little girl to use the bathroom on her own.

Constipation remedy for dogs [ 2 Answers ]

What is a Home made constipation remedy for dogs

Short hot water time in showers long time at sink faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced a 50 gallon natural gas water heater with a new Whirlpool of the same size and specifications. We have a Laing 303 recirculating pump on a timer. I've checked and rechecked all the connections, hot to hot cold to cold, thermostat temp, dip tube is not broken. I get plenty of...

How to overcome or remedy for fatigue,laziness,tired [ 11 Answers ]

How do I over come fatigue and over tiredness Always feeling laziness and sleeping What will be the reason for it? How do I overcome this??

View more questions Search