Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 09:37 AM
    Feichu tablet
    I have a Feichu flat handheld tablet. When you power on it has says 'android' on the screen. It will not go to the 'unlock' screen. The user manual is of no help at all as it starts at the 'unlock' screen. How do I get to the 'unlock' screen?

Check out some similar questions!

Feichu Tablet will not start-up [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Feichu Handheld tablet that is about 2weeks old. It initially worked but will no longet start when the power button is pressed. The "manual" is worthless and does not even give a tech service number or website. Can you assist?

Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I want to purchase a tablet for my elderly mother to use for skype only. It needs to be very simple. She does not use a computer or even send text messages. We are moving overseas and I want to be able to communicate with her. Which table do you recommend for skype only?

New Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I got a few questions about the new tablet I got for xmas. I have never had a phone or anything that runs Android before so my questions are basic. 1) Could someone explain the whole apps thing? Do I need apps to run everything? 2) I am running Android 2.3 and it will not see a PDF file. Do I...

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.