Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonbontheclown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 05:18 AM
    My forehead and eyebrows feel like they are burning.
    I am a 58 year old male. I feel like my forehead and eyebrows are burning. It fells like I have a sunburn or worse. I have taken a allergy medication thinking I was allergic to something. That did not help.

I did quit smoking 5 weeks ago and I started a new job in October working with textiles.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 11, 2013, 05:55 AM
    When did it start?
    I think it could be related to either one. Stop smoking: obvious withdrawal. Textiles are treated with formaldehyde, a chemical that bothers me so much I cannot go into large clothing stores.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About eyebrows [ 1 Answers ]

Can one darken her eyebrows ? Can she do bleaching?please tell me the islamic law and punishment given to one who darken her eyebrows?

I feel a burning sensantion [ 4 Answers ]

I feel a burning sensation when having sex and discharge a lot. What I can I do to ease the pain? I do not enjoy sex at all. Please help me am 25years old

Itching inside my penis and feel little burning during Urine [ 4 Answers ]

Hi ! Since last 3 or 4 days I have been in great trouble . I am feeling Itching inside my peniss and also I feel burning like sensation whenever I Pee... So please help me . Any advise... Thanks in advance for your help and advise.

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often [ 2 Answers ]

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often?

View more questions Search