Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashu_Paul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 04:23 AM
    Law related to salary india
    I am an employee working with 100% subsidiary of a Public Limited company. I have not been paid from the past 2 months. I only get a standard reply from the company that we will pay you when we have funds. I am in a middle of financial crisis so started looking for legal options. I went back to my employer stating the as per the Payment of Wages Act, I should be paid by the 7th or max. by 10th of the following month. But I was told that I do not fall under the gambit of Wage since my salary is more than what is defined under Minimum wages act.

Does that mean I do not have any rights defined for salary under Indian Law. I am sure employees like me who do not fall in the category of wage is covered under some law...

Awaiting reply as this is extremely urgent

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy related queries india [ 0 Answers ]

Hi , I have a query Regarding my pregnancy. Why I have Lost two pregnancy and even I have a doubt whether it might repeat for next prgnancy. My blood group is A-ve and my husbands is A+. 1) I have lost My first pregnancy at 7 week and , doctor confirmed it was spontaneous abortion or...

Employee law related to salary? [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get salary for a month if organisation terminates me with out any notice period and can I file a case against them

In negotiating salary, how much can job-related travel affect applicant bid? [ 2 Answers ]

Job "A" and job "B" are essentially the same, however Job B requires ~40% travel. Job A makes 100K. How much would an applicant for Job B expect to make or could ask for in negotiations with the expected travel amount in mind? Note that this applicant would rather not travel 40%, but is not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.