Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjtru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 04:28 PM
    Leaky sink
    I have a leak coming from under my kitchen sink. I replaced the cartridge, but it is still leaking. It appears to be coming either from somewhere just below the cartridge, or from the connections to the cold water supply. What is the best plan of action?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 10, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Wrap tissue paper around each supply tube going up to the faucet... see if that isolates things!

Also, a flashlight and a towel go a long way here. Simply crawl in, dry everything up and then have someone turn the faucet on to both hot and cold water flow while you watch from underneath.

Try these things and if it helps you, please let us know what you find!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky kitchen sink help [ 6 Answers ]

When it rains it pours. Everything seems to need repair at my house lately. My kitchen sink leaks only when I use the right side. I can't tell if it's leaking directly under the sink where the pipe connects to it, or if it's leaking at the 'joint' (not sure if that's the correct wording) where...

Regarding A Leaky Kitchen Sink [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My question is I have a leaking kitchen sink it looks like it is coming from the Big main pipe that looks like it should be connected to the outside, When I first turn it on it seems like it does not have enough water pressure, then it starts pouring out under the sink.. Any...

Leaky under sink [ 5 Answers ]

The undersink area of my sink is leaking Is this just a concnetion or am I looking at a new sink?

Leaky sink [ 2 Answers ]

My kitchen sink just started leaking really bad. They are plastic pipes. But it looks like it is coming from the seems and I have no clue about how to go about fixing it. I just want a quick fix, for now until I can get someone to look at it.

Leaky Sink Sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I am completely non-mechanical... a bookworm... never even changed a tire (I did fix a lock once). With that as a preface... the sprayer head on my kitchen sink leaks. It is a pretty simple problem, as it is plastic (first problem) and it is leaking along the split in the front where the two...

View more questions Search