Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Richmcmaken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 03:19 PM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    I have a 97 dyna wide glide 10 to 1 pistons ev27 cam crane high 4 ss super e carb bike won't idle and sounds like only running on one cylinder when you give it throttle and then smooths out and runs on both

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

A friend of mine has a 1200 sportster and said that her battery drains down and had the battery checked and it was good. When she re-installed the battery she noticed that there was an ark, so that tells me that something is draining the battery when it is not on. Any leads??

Troubleshooting harley davidson [ 1 Answers ]

Roadking harley seems to sway at highway speeds when it rides over bumps in the road

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

My bike will start and runn well for aboute 90 sec. then start to backfire out my carb. I have a 2002 fuel ijected road king

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

2000 Heritage Softail classic Fuel Leak, on-off valve. I tried a new diaphram Leaks gas with engine running only. If I turn the valve to off position, the leak stops immediately. I bought a new diaphram ($32) and it didn't change. I put a new clamp on the fuel line.

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1993 evo motor making a loud tapping noise when engine is warmed up, no performance loss or smoke

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.