Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTRide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Growth on penis shaft
    I have a growth on my penis. I noticed it about 2 months ago. It runs from the head down the shaft. It is white and is like a tendral. I was not circumsized and the thing seems to be attached to the foreskin and is reducing the stretchability causing a cutting off effect. My doctor has me using a yeast infection cream but it's not having any effect... Any ideas?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 10, 2013, 03:23 PM
    Go back to the doctor or see another one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scab on penis shaft? PLEASE HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 17 year old boy , who has crohn's disease and I get blood work done all the time I have no std or anything , and I woke up this morining and I found 2 scab looking things on my penis shaft , it doesn't hurt when I pee , there is nothing wrong with the tip of the head , and it only hurts...

Zit-like growth on penis shaft? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay... About a month ago I noticed a small zit like bump on the penis shaft. I had no clue what it was. However, I kind of figured it was only a zit. (Prolly a dumb thought) So I proceeded to pop it like a zit. It popped, and then grew larger about a week after. I'm not sure what it is. Then...

Bump on shaft of penis [ 3 Answers ]

Pus came out

Bump on penis shaft. [ 1 Answers ]

On Saturday, (today is monday) I noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis, When I picked at it some puss came out as if it were an ingrown hair or a pimple, I am not sexually active, I tried to pop it several times since but it just seems to be skin at this point, it is a noticeable bump. I...

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

View more questions Search