Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justsoiknow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Credit report on deceased person
    How can I get a credit report on my late husband? I have recently gotten some mail addressed to him that makes me wonder if something in going on. He has been dead for 13 years. I tried going to annualcreditreport.com, but I can't get a report.
    justsoiknow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 07:53 PM
    Thanks, I will give that a try.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2013, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justsoiknow View Post
    Thanks, I will give that a try.
    Give WHAT a try? You are talking to yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the mortgage company still report a foreclosure on my credit report ? [ 6 Answers ]

In 2005 I filed bankruptcy and did not reaffirm my mortgage. I am walking away from my house 2010 - can the mortgage company still report a foreclosure on my credit report now, in 2010, even though I am not longer responsible and it was included and is already on my credit report as forgiven back...

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

Can a debt collector report on a credit report that the wrong date was open [ 2 Answers ]

Your post is somewhat confusing, but this is my best guess: You opened a credit card in 2005 and defaulted on the payments. The credit card company sold the debt to a collection agency, probably in 2008, so the agency is listing their open date as 2008. You want to know if this is legal......

Deceased person credit card [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfried just passed away 2/13/2009.. he has credit cards and his mother took his american express charged his death notice on it paid her cable bill and her medication with it I feel this is wrong! She wants to pay the bill with his last paycheck pretty pathetic my boyfriend is gone and he is...

Credit depts of a deceased person [ 3 Answers ]

My mother died and se had two credit cards totaling 22,000.00 I will not be selling her home because I have a mentally challenged brother (47) years old who will be living in the home with me until he dies. The collection company tells me I have to either sell the house mortgagr the house or pay...

View more questions Search