Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mandygar90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 02:14 PM
    Trying to lose 30 pounds!
    I'm 22 years old and 5'0 feel, and I have two kids, I weight now what I weighed what when I was pregnant with him(160) this is the heaviest I been in my life, I'm so fed up with clothes not fitting or looking right on me I want to be comfortable in my own skin! I like my thick thighs but I have a little gut! And I'm so over being heavy! I just can't find the time to exercise with both my little kids and working full time! Please can someone give me some tips on losing some weight healthy and fast? Please and thanks
    Mandygar90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 02:19 PM
    *feet
    *Pregnant sorry my phones auto checks and corrects and miss spells words lol
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 9, 2013, 03:55 PM
    Start with a check up with your doctor. Then, ask if there are any health issues: high cholesterol, high blood sugar, etc. A high fiber diet with lots of fresh vegetables, fruit, low sugar, low fat, etc. should help you lose weight. Taking your kiddos for a walk in the stroller would benefit all of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 60 pounds? [ 9 Answers ]

:( I am 11 years old and I weigh at least 160 pounds and I'm only 5,3 and that's over weight and I need to know how to lose 60 pounds before the summers over because I don't want to go to middle school and be made of or look like this I am tired of people making fun of me I'm tired of not having a...

Need to lose 48 pounds! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: please help! I just turned 15 and I weigh MORE than my 17 year old boyfriend. He weighs 160 and I weigh 178. How can I lose weight! I wanted to weigh around 130 for summer... or 10th grade... I don't know what to do! I exercise, eat right, and play softball all the time, but I just...

Need to lose 40 pounds [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 40 pounds larger than I was before I had my baby what is a quick and easy way to get back to the size I was?

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

How to lose 50 pounds [ 1 Answers ]

How can I lose 50 pounds fast and easy I'm 18 5'10'' and about 235 to 240

View more questions Search