Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbeaud0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Right side pain only in the morning
    Hi. My name is Matt and I am 22 years old I am experiening right side pain right under ribs when I wake up and stg around in the morning. It started about 3 months ago and when it started, I was urinating blood at least once a week but I haven't urinated blood in about a month . I have no health insurance so I try to avoid the Dr as much as possible due to low incoe but finally went about a week ago. They said it was probably kidney stones after doing a urine lab test but ty said they were probably gone because there was little blood cells in my urine but said there was bacteria and diagnosed me with a kkidney infection and gave me cipro antibiotics and sent me on my way. I have taken all of them but still get the pains in the morning. The pains only last 15 to 30 minutes but it happens every morning. Please help
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 9, 2013, 02:05 PM
    Did they do an ultrasound?

It sounds like you still have kidney stones. Sadly, all we can do is guess.

If it were me, I'd go back to the doctor, ask for an ultrasound.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower back pain on right side with pain shooting into my and down my leg with burning [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing leg presses at the gym when I felt excruciating pain in my right lower back with pain that shot down my leg. I could barely walk but manage to make to my car and drive home. Needless to say the pain I experienced just from driving was horrific! I needed help getting out of the car when...

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Congestive heart failure with pain above waist on right side with rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the cause of pain or soreness on right side above waist, also shortness of breath

Groin pain in left side and I have a lot of gas then the pain goes away.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in left groin and when i have gas it goes away for awhile but lately the pain is getting worstler and do no go away

Morning after pill side effects. [ 1 Answers ]

I've taken the morning after pill and a few days after I started bleeding. I felt the same sympthons as when am seeing my period (breast hurts,tummy ache) but the blood is really dark (brown) and its lighter than my period. I've like this for 4 days and now its just like blood spots. I wasn't due...

View more questions Search