Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaa128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 01:03 PM
    E books need help
    Hello, I'm really interested in some eBooks on amazon.com,but they cost money witch I don t have, is their any other way to get them, can any one help please
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 9, 2013, 01:14 PM
    I don't know which books you're interested in, but many of the great books are in public domain and available through Project Gutenberg. Here's a link to their site: Free ebooks - Project Gutenberg
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 9, 2013, 02:14 PM
    Yes, its called your local library. Some libraries even have e-books available for lending or you can borrow the printed versions.

However, getting copies of items (books, music, movies, etc.) that are under copyright protection without paying for them is called stealing.
    vksheilds Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 03:51 AM
    You can also go with free ebook sites or may read some of online magazine, articles of various famous author those don't even charge to read them at all ;)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 22, 2013, 04:52 AM
    When someone comes here saying he doesn't have any money, I wonder what he lives on for food and shelter (and a little clothing). None of the rest is necessary. So why don't you have any money? Whose internet and computer are you using right now? Parents, school, library? Then you can wait to pay for what you want, when you have a job.

I have never wanted an ebook because everything they contain is available online, if you are willing to do the searching. Can you name an ebook whose contents I can't get on my own?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should you read more books less often or less books more often? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been mulling this one over and over in my head. I need help.

How can we believe that holy books are books from God [ 1 Answers ]

How can we believe that holy books are books from God

This is one for the books! [ 17 Answers ]

This is my first and only attempt a doing this, but I can't seem to get an answer from people close to me, especially whom aren't bias. Long story, but here goes... I met the love of my life 2 years ago, it was unbelievable, never thought I could feel that way, and it was reciprocated. Side note,...

Old books from the 70's-80's [ 3 Answers ]

I've been looking for awhile with no luck and cannot remember the name of the book. When I was in elementary our class always checked these books out. They were a series of books on urban legends, ufo's and all that fun stuff. The books were hardcover, white borders on the books I believe and the...

View more questions Search