Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meghna13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 10:28 PM
    Trying to conceive
    Hi, Iam 28F we are in plan for children.. last month my periods are frm 2nd Feb, this month till now I did not get periods.. I have taken HCG test on 3rd of this month but result is <0.10 & also had ultrsound test 2 days back but they said nothing is seen. Iam not understanding when to take 1 more HCG urine test? Also if I had my periods this month when we can have our intercourse because frm past 2 months I had irregular periods. Please advice.

Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 10:35 PM
    How late is your period? Test again when your period is a least 2 weeks late. Any test before that is likely showing negative because it's too soon. Based on what you wrote, I'm shocked that an ultrasound was done. Your last period was on Feb 2, it's now March 8, so you're a week late? An ultrasound would not detect pregnancy at this stage. Even a urine test won't, for most people.

We can't tell you when you'll be fertile next cycle, you'll have to track ovulation by taking your basal temperature for at least 6 months in order to determine when you ovulate, or buy ovulation kits to determine when you're ovulating.

Good luck.
    dest7648 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Trying to conceive is never easy, trust me it took me forever to conceive and it got to a point where I was just irritated at the thought of conceiving. So after a few days of venting my stress on Facebook a friend of mine that I haven’t talked to in years started chatting with me and I found out she had finally started a family and she was going for her third child and after a little bit of me venting my anger and jealousy out on her she told me to check out http://pregnancymarvel.com/ . So I decided what the heck I’ve tried everything else and decided to grab a copy of it and was finished reading it in 2 days (I wouldn't put it down lol).They guarantee pregnancy within 2 months and show you how to avoid miscarriages. They give you a ton of information on conceiving and show you how to get around being infertile. It doesn’t matter if you have pcos or any other fertility problem. My husband and I tried to conceive for 2 years and it just wouldn’t happen and at one point I was thinking about giving up and doctors advised us to adopt a child but in the end I refused as I wanted to leave something in this world that came from me. I learned an immense amount of things I didn’t even think were important to conceive. I started following the things I’ve learned and following everything it taught me like a zombie and I finally tested positive 2 months and 1 week later!! Now a year later I’m here about to go buy a birthday cake for my son and I can’t be any luckier to be able to wake up and hold him in my arms. I'm forever grateful to it and would recommend it to anyone. Just remember you can’t give up when things get tough. Anyway enough rambling from me and I truly do wish you the very best in your journey trying to conceive!

P.s I’m very sorry about the essay I just wrote LOL, didn’t realize I wrote so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, am new here and I believe by the time I get answers to my questions I will be able to conceive. Thanks so much. My problem is I av trying to conceive for the past three years now, my husband and I av been to clinic and had all the test we are ask to do, and nothing is wrong with us, but still...

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

I had intercourse while I was ovulating and a week after that I was feeling a little dizziness, queezy and always tired and had a slight headache everyday, I would get almost like heartburn after I ate and smoked, but mostly queezy at night while struggling to fall asleep, now that I am 4 days...

When did I most likely conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period start date was March 26, 2009, so I was expecting my period to start on the 26th of April. It is now 10 days later and I just took a pregnancy test and its POSITIVE!! So my question is: Approx when would I have conceived and how far long in my pregnancy would I be now?

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

My baby was born on September 15, 2007 on her due date and I wanted to know around what date would I have conceived her?:confused:

Trying to conceive [ 10 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and trying to conceive my first child, my periods have always been irregular, and I do not ovulate, I was diognosed with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), so my DR. put me on provera and glucaphage to regulate my period and level my hormones. For the last year they have been...

View more questions Search