Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babymama2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Pregnancy
    I am five weeks and six days pregnant can u still have cramping like menstrual cramping
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2013, 07:07 PM
    How can you possibly know EXACTLY how long you've been pregnant to the day... unless you had invitro fertilization?

Doctors can only guess to a date with a margin of error two weeks before to two weeks after meaning a 28 day window it happened sometime in.

Just trying to dispel some common misconceptions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I missed my period on December I took pills I saw it on 4th January till 8th January but I haven't seen it this February the cycle was it becos of the pill?

Pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex a ew days ago I bleed while we were as he popped my cherry I had the pill for the first time that morning and made sure we used a condom I have had spotting for the last few days does this mean anything ?

Possible pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi ,I had sex 3 days after my period ,and he in me ,could I got pregnant,I am 32 and my period is every 28 days.

Please help pregnancy question [ 21 Answers ]

This dose sound really stupid and I no deep down the ansaw any one would but I worry about every think because I got anxiety and worry about everythink even though some of the things I worry about are impossible... well I just wanted to no if sperm could live in the female body for 9 months?? and...

View more questions Search