Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 02:53 PM
    Groin pain, tear, erection problem
    My question: I use to be a body builder when I was younger, I was doing some stretching right before I was going to workout and there was a popping sound in my lower groin. Before the popping sound injury, I was able to have a erection very firmly, as soon as that happened, I could not. This happened when I was 26 and I am 44 now. I have been through test after test with doctors of trying to find out the problem. So ever since then, I have not been able to maintain a erection or be able to keep any blood flow. I have become very frustrated with this situation to where it seems that no doctor has a answer. All the test come up negative but I have such pain in the lower area now and can't understand why one day I can be firm and then the next, nothing. It is like a light switch, on and off when it did happen. I would appreciate it if you could help me on this matter so that I can talk to my docs to see if this can be resolve. When this popped, I was thinking that it was a tendon or a muscle. Made the same sound when I snapped my achillies tendon. Thank you from CA

Check out some similar questions!

Did I strain or tear my groin muscle? [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to learn a handstand and I didn't stretch( I know stupid) but basically while in the handstand I fell quickly out of it, my left leg stretched out like a split and my right leg was still in the air! I was almost crying with pain, it was an hour ago and I can't walk up the stairs! I...

Pain started in left back hip moved to front left groin and pain is unbarible cannot [ 1 Answers ]

I went for a walk and the next day I woke up with terrible pain in my back left hip for a week and woke up and I can't walk because the pain moved to my left groin area close to vaginal area and I am haviving muscle spasms in my left thigh. Its so bad it feels like someone just hit the inside of my...

Groin pain in left side and I have a lot of gas then the pain goes away.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in left groin and when i have gas it goes away for awhile but lately the pain is getting worstler and do no go away

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.