Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acharloh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 02:00 PM
    I need $7000 in 4 months
    Hi everyone I'm 15 and live in NSW and I have been given the opportunity to go on a school trip to England and Paris for a month, so I need around $7000 in about 5 months, it MUST BE LEGAL!! and not ridiculous, I have read about asking 7000 people to give me $1?? but where do I find that many people?? I would really appreciate the help!! Thank you!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 04:50 PM
    You live in New South Wales and you need 7000 to travel to UK? Why don't you start working for it, if you don't get it all, you have learned a valuable lesson.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 05:00 PM
    Have a bake sale, garage sale, babysit, or get a job like tickle suggested.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 05:21 PM
    $7000 in 4 months? Good luck!

What's the minimum wage where you live? If you get a full time job, making minimum wage, do the math and figure out if you can make the money you need (don't forget to factor in income tax). It doesn't seem likely, also, working full time and going to school full time, is next to impossible.

Why so little notice for this trip? Four months really isn't enough time for a child your age to make that kind of money, and most people, unless they're rich, can't afford $7000 to send their child on what seems to be an impromptu trip. Is anyone even going on this trip, because I highly doubt it, unless they're all filthy rich.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heil 7000 [ 0 Answers ]

The furnace I have is working for the first 2 or 3 startups then the burners rapidly go on and off and won't stay lit. can anyone tell me what to look for and test. Thanks any help is appreciated

Can a divorce cost as much as $7000 or what? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a divorce and the other party claims that he will completely pay the cost but now saying that it will be around $7000. I know that can't be true. We have no children together just a house we bought before we got married. We will be married for 12 months in July. I need an...

7000 Heil Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My Heil 7000 furnace, installed new in 1993, is leaving a wet spot on the floor just below the lower right panel edge. When I slide my finger along this lower right edge, there is accumulated water, which is dripping ever so slowly, causing the wet spot. What might be the cause of this never before...

Heil 7000 [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Heil 7000 propane furnace. We had it installed in 1993 and haven't used it much over the years. This year when we started using it the motor had froze up and we replaced that part. Draft/flue inducer. I think is what it was called.Anyway after we reinstalled the part now the ignitors...

ZT 7000 will not start [ 1 Answers ]

My ZT 7000 zero radius turn riding mower will not start. Is there a schematic available

View more questions Search