Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Colleen1974 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 12:04 PM
    9 weeks pregnant w/ cramps
    I went to the doc like you said he said I'm probebly like 9 weeks pregnant and he took my blood . I have to wait for results I get them tue.. But I have been fine since I went to the doc on tue . But today I have a little bit of cramping I keep going to the bathroom to c if there's blood but none so far I'm worried don't know what's happening its not real painful but defiantly don't feel normal

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant and having peioud like cramps all day [ 2 Answers ]

What could this be I'm having loads of pressure back and front as well

14/15 weeks pregnant & having cramps [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant. The last couple days I have been crampy, but today it almost felt like I had been doing sit ups for hours. This is my first successful pregnancy, my last one was a miscarriage (blighted ovum). I did have a blood pocket in the beginning of the pregnancy, but things...

I'm 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I get cramps? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 26 weeks and 3 days I been feeling cramps they go away for a sec and then I get them in my back it don't last nothing but 5 min, I'm worried because I work standing and had a miscarriage a year ago

10 weeks pregnant and bled last night with no cramps [ 1 Answers ]

I bled for maybe an hour, red blood, today here is a bit of brownish blood when I wipe after peeing but still no cramps. Am I miscarrying? Please help thank-you so much

26 weeks pregnant with bad abdominal cramps [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks pregnant and I have been having some bad abdominal cramps. I have also felt really light headed and very shaky. This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what is normal and what is not. Should I be worried?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.