Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faizan Mkd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 02:53 AM
    How to increase pump capacity
    I have a centrifugal pump model ETA 80/26, capacity 495 GPM, head 210 feet, BHP 35.5 attached to a chiller for circulation of chilled water in the pipes coming out of chiller.
    I want to add 100 more GPM in the same system, is there any method that the same pump capacity increased to 600 GPM?
    Methods like increasing diameter of impeller or decreasing head?

Faizan Mkd
    Mechanical Engineer

Check out some similar questions!

How can I calculate pump capacity? [ 1 Answers ]

How can we calculate water pump capacity and pipe diameter for 20 story residential building , over head tank capcity is 50000 liter if pump operating hour 5

Pump capacity calculation [ 1 Answers ]

My name is paul, what is the pump capacity require for a sprinkler system in a four storey building with a basement

Pump capacity and pump efficiency [ 0 Answers ]

Fresh water pump fitted onboard ship due for the major maintenance you been asked to Find out the pump capacity in cc and the pump efficiency by use of pump details as shown in plate? Sealand Marine Pumps Ltd Part NO. 00120011657 Piston Dia: 25 mm Stroke : 200 mm Weight : 33...

Which food intake change increase my drinkig capacity [ 2 Answers ]

:DDoes changing food intake increase my drinkig capacity

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.