Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TANNS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 05:29 PM
    Connecting vizio TV to dvd/vcr combo
    I am having problems connecting a Samsung DVD/VCR to a Vizio LCD TV. The best I've been able to do is get the DVD to play along with the VCR sound (no picture) by connecting the component cables, with the audio cables connected to the composite jacks on the DVD/VCR. If I hook up the DVD/VCR using only the composite connections (yellow, red, white) only the VCR will play. How can I hook it up to play both the DVD and VCR on the TV? I have DISH satellite but was not running anything through the DISH receiver because I don't need to record. Thanks, Ann

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DIRECTV satellite to TV and DVD/VCR combo [ 2 Answers ]

I just got DIRECTV satellite. I have older TV's. I have a DVD/VCR combo and DVR satellite receiver for one TV and an individual VCR, individual DVD player, and satellite receiver for the other TV. I have the RF modulator, but I don't know exactly how to hook them up. Can anyone tell me how to...

Connecting vizio to magnavox dvd/vcr combo using cable [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my Vizio TV to a new Magnavox DVR/VCR combo. I'm a Comcast user.

Connect dvd/vcr combo to new LCD Vizio TV [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 32" flat screen Vizio LCD TV. I want to purchase a DVD/VCR combo so I can record TV programs with the VCR and watch movies with the DVD player. I connect to a cable service with a straight through cable from the wall (no boxes at all). What sort of DVD/VCR player do I purchase...

Connecting old TV, vcr, and dvd/vcr combo [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old TV with just a coax connector. I have a Zenith VCR and a Go Video dvd/vcr combo. I currently have them set up with an RF mod. Which lets me use the stand alone vcr and the dvd part of the dvd/vcr combo. However, the way I now have this set up, I cannot use the vcr part of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.