Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    91510jay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 02:09 PM
    Drbill100 - EtG test question?
    Can I Pass a ETG Test 60 hours after my last drink? I am female, 18, 130 lbs, and I consider myself to have a high metabolism because I eat a lot and don't gain weight. I drank a pint of svedka on Saturday night with red bull and about two shots of goose, I stopped at about 2 am. I peed about 4 times while I was drinking because I always pee a lot when I drink, I also drank a lot of water on Sunday because I was dehydrated and I drank a gallon of water Tuesday morning before I had to go drop at 3 pm on Tuesday. Just wondering are my chances of passing high or no? PLEASE HELP I AM NERVOUS.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 7, 2013, 02:33 PM
    It's close...

And Dr Bill is no longer here.
    BIA4715 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    It's close...

And Dr Bill is no longer here.
    Does anyone know what happened to him?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BIA4715 View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to him?
    I'm in phone and email contact with him. He is well and very busy right now.
    RNBSN Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Mar 10, 2013, 11:53 AM
    If you drank a gallon of water, you will probably show as dilute. As far as your chances of passing go, still more info is needed. When did you drinking start? I am figuring that you had around 11 drinks that have to clear your system. EtG will be created until all the alcohol has cleared.
    I think you have a little better than 50% chance of passing, but if you drank over a longer period, your chances improve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For DrBill100 about EtG test [ 5 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, I have to take an EtG UA 22 hours after drinking two 30% alcohol shots. If I drink a lot of water what do you think my chances are of passing? Thank you so much in advance.

DrBill100 - EtG question help please!! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I read a bunch of threads here when I first learned I'd be taking EtG tests, but didn't think I'd need to ask my own question :/ Long story short, my attorney mistakenly advised me that I'd be released from pretrial services at a certain point and it turns out I still had a week and a...

EtG question for DrBill100 [ 1 Answers ]

DrBill100, I drank beer and wine (approx 7-8 drinks) on Sunday from 5pm-10:30pm and I have an ETG test this evening, Thursday at 6pm. I am a 5'10" female, weigh 168lbs. I work out and drink water regularly. Will I be okay for my test this evening? Thanks so much!

Question to DrBill100 about EtG [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Dr. Bill I am 6ft 250lb Male, If I had a 6 pack of bud ice (5.5%) today Thursday at around 9 pm with friends my BAC should be around .008 will I pass EtG test at 7pm Monday I will have 86 hours of clear time after my BAC .000 (94 hours with BAC .008

View more questions Search