Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josepaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 07:37 PM
    Free answer about car problems
    Hello
    I just bought an infiniti g35 2003 model
    When I ride the car its little bit hardness I'm feeling to steering the wheel
    And also
    When I try to turn on the engine at first ignition on there is a service engine soon light on and after turn the engine on it will turn off, is it a major problem?
    Please let me know?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 10:17 PM
    Not sure what you're describing in the steering.

The check engine light is supposed to come on when you start the car and then shut off a few seconds after the car is running. Sounds like it's working fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free answer to math word problems [ 1 Answers ]

Carlos bought 8 cans of mango juice. Gave 5 cans to his friends what fractional part of the cans of mango juice did he give? What fractional part was left with him

Free answer to math word problems [ 1 Answers ]

Krista ordered a square pizza for her and her 9 friends. If they divided the pizza among them equally, what part of the pizza will be taken by Krista and just 3 of her friends?

Answer to word math problems for free? [ 5 Answers ]

8(2x -3)= -16

Answer math word problems free [ 2 Answers ]

Write all of the following statement(s) that apply to the following polynomial: -5x + 6x2 + 7

Answer math word problems for free [ 2 Answers ]

What will it cost to cover a rectangular floor measuring 90 feet by 80 feet with square tiles that measure 3 feet on each side if a box of 10 tiles costs $15 per box?

View more questions Search