Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightstar2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 06:34 PM
    What kind of cute hair due for 11 year old girl that has medium sized hair
    I want cute hair due see if my friends will like it please no bad comments about my age.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 06:55 PM
    You are probably not going to like this answer, but you are a minor.

What limits do your parents have for what you can do to your hair? We do not want to get you in trouble with the adults in your life.

The opinion of friends does not outweigh the rules of the adults.

Have you tried experimenting with braiding, ponytails, combs, barrettes, etc.

By the way, the word is 'hairdo' or you can go for 'hair style'.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Have your parents take you to a salon. The hairstylist can give you ideas based on your hair type and show you pictures from a book or two. Much will depend on how much time you are willing to spend on your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

Hair breakage due to Perming than relaxing my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I know it's wrong and I done it anyway , I permed my hair than relaxed it five weeks later,after the relaxing it started breaking, I've done the protein and deep treatments in between, my hair feels soft to touch but you can see the damage I've done to the ends, do I need protein or moisture...

I need this red hair die out of my medium brown hair, please help [ 1 Answers ]

Basically, I died my hair (medium brown) with a perminant hair die to red. Its come out a lot lighter than expected even though its called ''deep red''. I really need to get this out, I ONLY DIED IT LIKE A HOUR AGO! - but I want to be able to do something about it as soon as. Please please help...

How to dye your hair light brown when your hair looks kind of orange? [ 1 Answers ]

My natural hair color was dark brown, I bleached my hair last night trying to get the light brown color, but instead it came out looking orange! (and I hate it) What can I do in order to get it light brown?

Hair loss due to hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color? >Moved from Forum Help<

View more questions Search