playbunny_1995 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2013, 08:05 PM
    Quick question
    How much is an hr for a motel
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 08:20 PM
    How much is an hr for a motel
    How much is WHAT for a hotel? Hr? Whore? Hour? Please use complete words and sentences as the site requires.

Mar 5, 2013, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    How much is WHAT for a hotel? Hr? Whore? Hour? Please use complete words and sentences as the site requires.
    My question was how much is an motel for 1 hour ? -,-
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 08:27 PM
    Decent motels don't charge by the hour. Now if you want semen and vaginal discharge on the sheets, and you want the jungle room, well then about $25. But make sure to have all your shots first.

Mar 5, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Decent motels don't charge by the hour. Now if you want semen and vaginal discharge on the sheets, and you want the jungle room, well then about $25. But make sure to have all your shots first.
    Lol um OK
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Let me guess. You are 17 and you want to have sex, but neither you or the boy you want to have sex with can have sex at home, so you have to get a motel. BUT, you can't afford a decent motel, so you are opting for a roach motel?

Am I close?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2013, 08:34 PM
    Some backwater places you might even get it for a half hour at a time. Again if you don't mind bedbugs... scabies and other nasties.

They charge extra for underage kids... the risk is greater with them.
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 08:36 PM
    And to think, Smoothy, we are going to have to pay for their love child! Sheesh.
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2013, 08:37 PM
    She might get a discount if she takes care of the guy in the office first..

Mar 5, 2013, 08:37 PM
    Let me guess. You are 17 and you want to have sex, but neither you or the boy you want to have sex with can have sex at home, so you have to get a motel. BUT, you can't afford a decent motel, so you are opting for a roach motel?

Am I close?
    I'm turning 18 :) and I wanted to know for my prom day and no I'm not going to sleep in a roach place :) thank you very much
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by playbunny_1995 View Post
    I'm turning 18 :) and I wanted to know for my prom day and no I'm not going to sleep in a roach place :) thank you very much
    ANY hotel you can possibly get per hr... by definition IS a roach motel. Hookers and junkies use those rooms... and if you get lucky.. they washed the sheets last year.

Mar 5, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    She might get a discount if she takes care of the guy in the office first..
    0,o
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 08:39 PM
    Doesn't matter if you are turning 18 or 28. If you aren't financially prepared to have a child you shouldn't have sex.
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2013, 08:40 PM
    Seriously... those places are FILTHY... you might get lice or who knows what. Those are the kind of places a homeless people might crash for a shower when they get extra money.

Mar 5, 2013, 08:42 PM
    Doesn't matter if you are turning 18 or 28. If you aren't financially prepared to have a child you shouldn't have sex.
    they made condoms <--
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 08:42 PM
    If you get extra lucky you won't get raped or robbed by the freaks in the alley.

Look, you are 17. I don't care if you are "turning 18," you aren't 18 yet.

If you want a decent motel, ask your parents for a reference. See if they will pay for half of the room and the boy's parents will pay for the other half.

Make sure you don't have sex with anyone else within a 2 months span of time just you you will be sure to know who the baby daddy is when that time comes.

Mar 5, 2013, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Seriously....those places are FILTHY.....you might get lice or who knows what.
    And oh OK I was planing to get a descend motel I was just wondering how much was it
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2013, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by playbunny_1995 View Post
    they made condoms <--
    How effective do you think condoms are on average when fresh and used correctly? Only 80% at best...

You are aware you can be on the pill AND use condoms and still get pregnant?

Mar 5, 2013, 08:44 PM
    If you get extra lucky you won't get raped or robbed by the freaks in the alley.

Look, you are 17. I don't care if you are "turning 18," you aren't 18 yet.

If you want a decent motel, ask your parents for a reference. See if they will pay for half of the room and the boy's parents will pay for the other half.

Make sure you don't have sex with anyone else within a 2 months span of time just you you will be sure to know who the baby daddy is when that time comes.
    My parent will kill me if they know and OK
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 08:45 PM
    they made condoms <--
    Really? That's news to me. Oh, and to my two oldest sons! I was MARRIED and on the pill AND USED CONDOMS and got pregnant not once, but twice. One boy is 27 and the other is about to turn 25.

Would you like me to tell you about the chemo I went through? It made me completely, absolutely, and irrevocably sterile. That was 13 years ago. My youngest son just turned 11.

So... Tell me about those condoms again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just a quick question [ 5 Answers ]

If you were dating someone for years and you two called it off completely and the other person starts talking to someone new just 3 days later, what do you all think of that? Because I honestly thought it took a little more than 2-3 days to get over a break up for normal people. It makes me think...

A quick question! Actually... 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I have to enter into my journal the following two entries: Signed a 2 year rental agreement on a warehouse; paid $36,000 cash in advance for the first year Paid $3,000 cash for a one year insurance policy Do I subtract the portion of each payment related to the month, enter them...

Quick question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Pennsylvania here. I have a two fold problem. First is that I want to have a pet but my landlord won't allow it. He does allow other people to have pets but not me. My rent is 330 and I have a 660.00 deposit. According to the lease a 200.00 deposit is required for a pet to be allowed. He said...

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

If you wire a 20 amp circuit and you were going to add a GFI outlet tothat circuit you should add a 20amp GFI outlet, correct? I may want to rewire my unfinished basement downstairs and bought a 20 amp breaker and 12-2 grounded line.

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

;) Do you see a move for me this year, newbiemouse?

View more questions Search