Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 11:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    But if she DOES make it to that bed, I would have to treat her for one of the many STDs she could get in the jungle room.
    Our library homeless guy Jerry would stay in a roach motel once a month or so to get a good night's sleep lying flat (otherwise he slept sitting up somewhere) and to get a long hot shower, but he refused to get into the bed between the sheets and would sleep with his clothes on.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2013, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by playbunny_1995 View Post
    But I never said I want to get pregnant me and him now we not ready
    No one should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are prepared to have a child.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 08:20 AM
    What a memory to have of your Prom, getting knocked up by a horny guy in a roach motel that YOU had to pay for. Explain that to the future guy you fall in love with. What this guy and you will love forever?

Guess again, its only LUST, on your part, but more so on his. But you can carry a child, and he will be off satisfying his lust with another young horny girl, who thinks he is so in love with her.

Get smart and make some good memories and avoid the nightmare that many young girls like yourself put themselves through for a horny guy who doesn't give a rats patoot for you other than getting his rocks off, and maybe yours.

Guys love virgins because being the first to pop that thang is a badge of honor, and ego. Saying NO, and waiting is your ONLY defense against horny guys.

If you do say NO, are you afraid he will NOT take you to the Prom?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2013, 08:23 AM
    Exactly... guys that age will gravitate to any female that lets them have sex with her... they don't want a relationship... they want sex... everything is about getting to have sex... they will say or do almost anything to convince the girl to give it up... right up to and including pressuring her into it... many times that pressure crosses the line and becomes rape by legal definition.

And the most shocking thing many learn... a guy doesn't even really have to like her all that much to have sex with her... something they can usually figure out based on how they were treated before... that they rarely see at the moment. And that is the primary reason so many teen fathers don't stick around after the baby is born.

Guys and gals... do not think the same way about many things... this being the #1 area of the biggest difference.

Most rapes are committed by people the woman knows...

http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/s...statistics.htm
    playbunny_1995 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Oh damn :/ I'm scare about the birth control I thought it was safe like not to get pregnant 0,0

Damn yeah I'm going to
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2013, 11:36 AM
    If you go and do it and get knocked up and he leaves you.. you forfeit any right to complain about it... forever..

Mar 6, 2013, 11:52 AM
    I want him to take me to prom I got nobody else
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by playbunny_1995 View Post
    I want him to take me to prom I got nobody else
    That prom is a joke... most people laugh about how teenagers think its something so important... and that's people in their 20's doing the laughing. Its about as inportant as the gift you get as a 2 year old from a distant relative...

Meaning... in the grand scheme of life... the prom is a huge waste of money...

But you can go to the prom... and NOT go to a hotel or anyplace else to have sex... if the prom is what is really important to you. And guys want to get girls drunk so they can have sex... no other reason. Drunk girls put up little or no resistance...

I'm a guy... I know what guys your age think... I've been that age.. I remember that age like it was yesterday... I have VERY vivd memories of it... including smells.

I have matured beyond that... and I'm passing that on for your benefit.. before you become one of those single moms living in a falling down trailer working for minimum wage wondering how you are going to pay your next bill.

Mar 6, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Oh damn I got nothing to say just thank you for you opinion
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2013, 12:28 PM
    I understand what women want and what they think... You are after the love and closeness... and want a relationship... a guy your age isn't after that... he wants the sex and will sleep with almost anyone who gives it to them. He will tell amost any story or lie to get it. Ever notice decent looking guys with ugly women with no personality? That's why.

You lack the life experience to see through his act... and see what he's really doing. But you will learn... hopefully before something bad happens. Lots of date rape happens during prom.

You will discover almost everything that happens during high school that seems so important to you now means nothing by a few years after you graduate.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 03:22 PM
    Playbunny, you've gotten great advice, and sometimes we've been a bit harsh, and you're still listening. That tells me something about you. It tells me that you're not some stupid teen, you actually listen to people that have been where you are now, and that's a very good thing. You're too smart to fall for this.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. As a teen, I did sleep around. It's a long story, but bottom line is that I didn't really care about myself that much. I knew that the guys I slept with didn't love me, and I didn't care. I didn't care about getting pregnant, or getting an STD. I got really lucky, I woke up, realized what I was doing and that I am worth more than I thought, and I didn't get pregnant, or get an STD (okay, I did, but it was easily cleared up with a prescription). I dodged so many bullets.

I have friends that got pregnant the first time they had sex. I have two friends with Aids, one still fighting to survive, the other died around 10 years ago. I personally know one lady that has PCOD (polysistic ovarian disease), one ovary, was on the pill, used a condom, was told by a doctor that she'd never conceive, and she has 3 kids.

The only way to avoid pregnancy 100% is to not have sex. The only way to avoid getting an STD is to not have sex.

Do you really want your first sexual experience to be in a fleabag motel that charges by the hour (that's where hookers go, because they only need an hour, not a whole night)? You don't even have to have sex to catch something in one of those places.

Don't you want your first time to be special, with someone you know for a fact, really loves you? Why not test this guys love. Tell him you don't want to have sex until marriage, and see if he sticks around. If he does, then you may actually have a keeper. But I'd bet money that as soon as you say no and cross your legs, he'll move on to someone that will say yes.

You are in charge of your life. Don't do something just because you're afraid to say no. You'll end up regretting it, maybe in more ways than one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just a quick question [ 5 Answers ]

If you were dating someone for years and you two called it off completely and the other person starts talking to someone new just 3 days later, what do you all think of that? Because I honestly thought it took a little more than 2-3 days to get over a break up for normal people. It makes me think...

A quick question! Actually... 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I have to enter into my journal the following two entries: Signed a 2 year rental agreement on a warehouse; paid $36,000 cash in advance for the first year Paid $3,000 cash for a one year insurance policy Do I subtract the portion of each payment related to the month, enter them...

Quick question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Pennsylvania here. I have a two fold problem. First is that I want to have a pet but my landlord won't allow it. He does allow other people to have pets but not me. My rent is 330 and I have a 660.00 deposit. According to the lease a 200.00 deposit is required for a pet to be allowed. He said...

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

If you wire a 20 amp circuit and you were going to add a GFI outlet tothat circuit you should add a 20amp GFI outlet, correct? I may want to rewire my unfinished basement downstairs and bought a 20 amp breaker and 12-2 grounded line.

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

;) Do you see a move for me this year, newbiemouse?

View more questions Search