Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iEmmaoxox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 06:02 PM
    Vaginal pain
    Hello,
    My names Emma and I'm 17 years old, I was wondering if any of you could help me out with my rather embarrassing problem. Basically back in December 2011 I had sex for the first time, everything was perfectly fine until about three weeks after, I started getting a burning sensation before, during and after I needed/went to the toilet and I noticed that I had the pain every time I had sex. I didn't think anything of the pain until the pain started to increase intensity. So, when this happened at the end of January I immediately got in touch with my doctors and they asked to bring in a sample of my urine, however, the sample I provided had come back negative that I had no infection. Therefore, they said they were unable to help.

I was determined to get rid of my problem that each time I had the pain I handed in more urine samples up until December 2012 when my pains completely disappeared until I started getting pain during sex, I now get pain when a penis enters me and when it is inside me.

It would be great if you guys could help me get to the bottom of why I've had these pains and could the pain during sex could be related to the urinating pain somehow?

If the information I have given is not sufficient enough, I will try my best to provide you with what you need to know.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 06:28 PM
    I really wish we could help, but there's absolutely no way to diagnose over the internet, no matter how much information you provide. Especially with an issue such as yours.

I do have to ask. The doctor you saw, was he a regular family doctor, a gynecologist? Did they test for STD's?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Testing for STDs not only includes urine samples, but vagnial swabs as well.

I suggest you make another appointment with your doctor for a swab.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal pain? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I'm in need of some answers because this has been going on for about 2 weeks. Recently my husband and I have been sexually active and the last time we tried it hurt so much when he tried to put it in it felt like it was burning. & the next two days the pain went away. Now its back and even...

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

Vaginal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting sharp pains in my vagina when passing out urine. What is causing that and how can I prevent it?

Vaginal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have horrible vaginal pain that has lasted for a year. I take 12-16 motrin a day and still suffer. I am in a long-term relationship but cannot have sex often because I am in so much pain. This pain is so bad that I want to cry just taling about it. There is itching and I have been to so many...

Vaginal pain [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend has slowly accumulated pain in the inner forward part of her vagina. It is a sharp pain that occurs when we are having sex. It is located about 2 or 3 inches below her belly button on the inside. Do you know what this might be?

View more questions Search