Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanessahill1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 03:29 PM
    If my insurance covers my braces do they pay in full or in monthly payments?
    My insurance pays for 100 percent of the cost of my braces. I was wondering, did the company pay in full or in monthly payments?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 03:36 PM
    In full.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be receiving monthly payments? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was hurt on the job and is now blind he receives ssi benefit and medicare his doctor appointed me as his caregiver and I was told that I should receive some sort of caregiver income is this true and how do I go about getting it?

Retirement /monthly payments [ 1 Answers ]

Mr. Wise is retiring in 25 years. He would like to accumulate $1,000,000 for his retirement fund by then. He plans make equal monthly payments to achieve his goal. If the rate of return on the retirement fund is 12%, what will his monthly payments be?

Lease ended it was weekly then went monthly do I have to pay monthly amount? [ 6 Answers ]

I had a lease that ended in May of 2008 in which I paid weekly rent on and then it ended and it reverted month to month as stated in the lease agreement would this mean I would pay the monthly amount listed on the paperwork or do I still have to pay the weekly rent? Also they were charging me...

Billing a patient if auto insurance did not pay the medical claim in full [ 2 Answers ]

Can a health care provider bill a patient for any balance after the motor vehicle insurance has not paid in full.

View more questions Search