Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JennyStreet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    Ive been having Pregnancy systoms for a few weeks now but I've had my period. I have back pains sometimes lower back sometimes upper, bad headaches that won't go away, Lower stomach pains and a few others and I talk to my friend about this and she said I should take a pregnancy test and I did and it came back negetive, she had a baby 1 year ago that's why I went to her. I have had unprotected sex back in Jan.
    amy-harding Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 04:51 AM
    I'm having the same simtoms and I'm trying for a baby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help. Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Alrite. I'm 16 yrs old. And I'm not shure if I'm pregnant or not. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on November 24th. He pulled out... as far as I know. Or so he says anyway. I was supposed to get my period the week after that. I didn't get it. I finally got it.. about 3 days ago. But its...

Pregnant and need help [ 6 Answers ]

I'm about 8 weeks pregnant with a baby that doesn't even belong to my boyfriend.. and this baby coming to being was not a result of consensual sex. I choose to keep it for a lot of reasons, but now I'm faced with the constant worry of the dangerous drug dealing father coming for me.. He makes all...

Could I still be pregnant! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this and I have a crazy story that left me in confusion!! My last period was Nov,27th,06 and from about the middle of December I was getting crazy pregnancy symptoms.. I had sore boobs and my nipples were so sore.. They were different from my regular sore boobs from my period! I do...

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My husband and I tried to get pregnant on Dec. 24th. And my day for my monthly cycle is dec. 27th which is on time. What I don't know is since we tried so close to my cycle if I should have missed this period if It worked and I conceived that night or cause It was so close to the period time...

Why can I get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for about 3 yrs now and I have yet to become pregnant. Im am more than willing to visit a fertility clinic but he doesn't like to visit and doctors for any reason unless its life or death what do you think I should do? :confused:

View more questions Search